My babys having a baby

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mr. Moose's First Vacation


Moose is on his first vacation, with me, Jayme, Katie, Makiah, Hannah and Jacob. Believe me when I say I have felt a real sense of guilt at taking Moose on his first vacation without his Dad. However, I am sure there are many many vacations with Dad in Mooses future.

That being said, Jayme wanted some pics posted to show how the little guy has been doing. We have been on a 4 day drive from Oregon to southern Arizona, and he has done awesome through this trip. Today we hit some lightning and huge HUGE rainstorms, which, I thought we were leaving Oregon and going to Arizona to get warm and dry. . . none the less, we are here now!

Moose is now 6 1/2 months old, and a big boy, as you can see. Jayme thinks hes growing hair. . . maybe we should list a poll and see who agrees??

Here, Moose is checking out the sand, and he isn't quite sure whether he likes it or not. This is just outside Lake Havasu, on the Colorado River.




Here, Moose and I are checking out some new shades, thanks to his Auntie Katie and Auntie Hannah. . . I don't think they are me? Moose likes his pink rhinestone ones though!!




















And here, Is Mr. Gabriel and his beautiful mama. . .aren't they beautiful!
We will update again soon !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home