My babys having a baby

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Moose Brags


Yes, I am bragging! I am officially one of those horrible grammas that want to show each and every cute shot, when nobody cares. BUT, it makes me happy! Look how alert he is! He is so wide eyed and awake all the time! Last night he slept for 5 hours giving his mama a well deserved rest.









Ok, Day 4 and he loves to lay in his boppy and lift his head up to look around! Look out world, Moose is on the Loose!









Here Moose is meeting Auntie Hannah (5) and Uncle Jacob (3) I guess the blonde head shouldn't surprise me after all!







Jacob is estatic over baby Moose, however, babe seems a bit less thrilled at the manhandling he is receiving from a well intentioned but cumbersome 3 year old uncle!

9 Comments:

  • OMG he is such a meatball, how cute is that??

    Wow the kids are getting big.

    By Blogger Terra, at 3:41 PM  

  • I meant, how cute is that!!! Not "????" lol

    By Blogger Terra, at 3:42 PM  

  • he is a little moose! And Hannah - omg, she's so BIG!!! Our babies are just growing up so fast!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 PM  

  • he is a little moose! And Hannah - omg, she's so BIG!!! Our babies are just growing up so fast!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

  • oops - silly computer glitch!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

  • what a little pumpkin!! i love seeing all the pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

  • He is such a CUTIE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

  • I don't think I've commented on your blog before, but I've checked from time to time, and just had to tell you and your daughter 'Congratulations'. He is *beautiful*! I know this has been a bittersweet time, but wow...the look on everyone's face says it all. What a blessed baby to have so many people (big and little, lol) who love him. I was born to teenage parents, way back when, and there's no way I could even begin to recount the ways that my loving grandparents have made a difference in my life. I would not be the person I am today if not for them, and the way God used them in my life. Bless you, and may God continue to bless all of you as you walk this road.

    By Blogger The Crib Chick, at 11:39 AM  

  • MOREMOREMORE

    By Blogger Terra, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home